Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

17 weeks to go....

I had 17 weeks until little man would be in my arms! I had three more small surgeries for the tumor and multiple doctors appointments. I seen oncologists, orthopedic doctors, and my GI surgeon. As we came closer to the end we decided to put the tumor totally on hold. I wanted to put my tumor on the back burner and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy as normal as possible. I had so much to do before little man came, and so much I wanted to experience during this amazing moment of my life.

First I started with my baby shower. My baby shower was everything I had dreamed of. We did a co-ed shower, rented a hall, had my custom fondant cake, bounce house for the kids, music ect. I was surrounded by my loved ones and so blessed I could share this special moment with all the special people in my life. I couldn't of asked for a better day.






During my pregnancy Deeco and I enjoyed snorkeling the reef. It was very relaxing. I think we spent everyday at the reef for about 3 weeks. I can remember always trying to remember to keep my distance from the rocks. Sometimes I would forget that I had such a big belly and scrape it against the rocks. We would always laugh when we would see the marks.


One of the funnest memories of my pregnancy was the big flood we had. Deeco and I looked out the window and couldnt believe how deep it was. We took the dingy boat out and actually started rowing it threw our street, I think I was either almost 8 month or actually 8 months when we did this! It was fun, worry free, and a day I'll never forget!


I worked on my nursery. This was my favorite part of prepping for little man to get here. I was in love with my furniture and my grandmother had custom bedding made, huge salt water fish for the walls and a Guy Harvey Rug. Everything in his room will forever have such a powerful meaning. My Memaw is a very special person in my life, and I'm so happy to have these pieces from her. I also had his name letters custom painted from an artist of the skins of three fish. Everything has so much meaning behind it. I could sit in his room for hours and relax.




Time started to fly by! 


We enjoyed times with our friends, this was our friend Angie's 30th birthday night, We all took a limo out to dinner and celebrated with a surprise birthday party at Cobb's Landing. What a fun night :)


This was my 25th Birthday night! A birthday pregnant is different :) I enjoyed a nice meal at Benihana's with Deeco & my best friend, Stacey.


Daisy was ready for Taj to come too. She constantly wanted to be on my belly. She would scratch me in a dead sleep to roll over so she could lay on my belly. I was so uncomfortable I didn't want to be touched. She would give me no choice, her cries and scratches were beyond aggravating, I gave in every time. Daisy loves Taj, But I think she was nervous because she had always been Mommy's only little baby :)



I was almost ready to go :) Still feeling great... Soon that changed.

Anyone that know's me, I'm a HUGE black friday shopper. I love a good deal. This year we wanted to get my step daughter an electric car. I couldn't find anything under $400. Black friday ads came out and I found the perfect car for $120. You know what that meant? We had to do black friday shopping no matter what this year. I can remember standing in the line for the car at Walmart from 8pm until I think 12pm. People were looking at me like I was nuts! But I could not miss this for Bella. Deeco stood inside and waited by all the dolls I wanted for Bella. I mapped out a whole list and route for him to do inside. I even had my sister and a couple friends standing at other items I wanted across the store :) As soon as they released everything I got the car and then saw a fire pit in a distance. I was debating rather I should grab one, I shouldn't be lifting anything. What do you know, HUGE belly and all I pushed through the crowd grabbed a fire pit. I carried it over my head and waddled as fast as I could inside with it. I finally found Deeco her turned around, "OH MY, what are you doing!? PUT THAT DOWN". When he saw I was fine, we laughed. Nothing was stopping me from my black friday shopping. Needless to say I shopped from 8pm to 4am! Not bad, I usually do a complete 24 hours but 8pm to 4am being 8 months pregnant was not bad :) Now it was time to rest until Taj came. I couldn't move for FOUR whole days after that. But I knew Bella was going to have a good Christmas :) It was well worth all the pain....


This was only my Walmart trip :) 


I think everyone's end of the pregnancy is just uncomfortable all together. I was getting extremely tight inside. My back was beyond hurting. The tumor and Taj were fighting for room and it was now closing my rectum. I was internally bleeding and often in so much pain I didn't leave bed. The last couple weeks were so miserable, I had never been more ready in my life to have a baby. It was now time to meet my little man... <3


No comments:

Post a Comment