Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The night before my C-Section...


It was Wednesday, December 19, 2012. Since I had to deliver in Miami because of my high risk situation, We had decided to stay in a hotel the night before. We had to get up super early the following day, It just made more sense to stay the night before. Before we left I had the whole house decorated and ready for Christmas. I had spent the previous week doing my homemade decorations and we all decorated the tree as a family. I wanted everything perfect for when we came home. I was going in for my C-Section December 20, 2012 and going to be coming home on Christmas Eve. A better present than bringing home a newborn baby did not exist. I couldn't wait to have him home Christmas morning as Bella opened all her gifts.


Presents were wrapped and stockings were hanging. We were all ready for Santa to come the night we got home :)

That morning we all loaded up & met at my parents house. My parents & sister also had a room at the same hotel so no one had to drive early that am. I remember arriving to my parents, They were running around trying to figure out their new video recorder. They aren't too technology savy sometimes :) They were ready to capture this amazing moment in all of our lives! We were finally here, We made it and I was about to be blessed with a beautiful baby boy that no one believed I could have. 


When we arrived to our hotel in Miami we were all so excited! What a long ride for Bella, She was getting antsy. Bella loves the idea of hotels. Jumping on beds, Running wild and being as loud as she wants. As soon as we arrived in our room, Deeco and I had a gift waiting for Bella. She was so excited. She had seen it wrapped for weeks and always said, "That's for me when Fallon has my baby brother". She was so happy! We had got her the baby doctor :) Now she could play doctor to a little baby in the hospital.



We then went down stairs hung out by the bar and then the roof top pool. I was so anxious, I couldn't believe that now in less than 24 hours I was going to hold my little man! I had been through so much for this day and I just could not wait. A million things were running through my head, but I was as ready as I could ever be.


That night my dad took us all to have sushi at a fantastic place in Miami. We had so much fun. Tons of laughs, spit ball fights, and endless food. Every time the waitress came we all added several new items for everyone to pick at. After dinner we all went to our separate rooms. It was time for rest. 5am was going to be early for everyone, For me not so much. Sleep? How was I going to sleep? 




No comments:

Post a Comment